Registreren FAQ Gebruikerslijst Zoeken vlinderhondjes

vlinderhondjes » Voorstellen » Can I watch movies from a USB flash drive
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageren Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp 
Can I watch movies from a USB flash drive
BerichtGeplaatst: 25-08-2017 09:15:26 Reageren met citaat
lauralily520

Source: 3 Methods to Backup DVDs to USB Flash Drive

Question: Can I watch movies from a USB flash drive?
"Can I just burn Pirates of the Caribbean to the flash drive directly? I only have 1 flash drive, and my laptop doesn't have a CD/DVD drive. Would I be able to convert the DVD onto a flash drive and then plug that in and watch it?"

The answer is positive. While, before copying DVD to USB Flash Drive, you may need to encode it as an ISO or some other common video files like MOV, MP4, AVI. That's because the data on a commercial DVD movie is encrypted and copying the contents directly to a USB drive will not allow the film to be played.

To complete the conversion task, you're going to need Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper, which allows you to copy a Blu-ray or DVD to your USB Flash drive with two or three clicks. It can help you rip Blu-ray, DVD movies to USB flash drive supported MP4, AVI, MOV, etc, so that you can play your Blu-ray/DVD files through USB flash drive without any limitations! What's more, this program comes with a built-in video editor that allows you to edit Blu-ray, DVD movies by trimming, cropping, adjusting video effects, etc. If you are using a Mac, you can go to Blu-ray Ripper for Mac. Now download this tool and follow the instructions to convert DVD/Blu-ray to videos for USB Flash Drive.

More Guides:

Best Format Factory Alternative for Mac (macOS Sierra included)
Rip DD to WMV for Editing in Windows Movie Maker
How to Play DVD movies on Samsung TV thru USB Stick
How to import DVD to Galaxy Note 7/Note 8
Editing DVD films with Pinnacle Studio Ultimate 19/20
Play ISO image on Sony Bravia TV via USB Port
Other Video Converter like Avidemux - Alternative to Avidemux
Import Gear 360 H.265 MP4 files to Final Cut Pro X
How to Distinguish 360 Video vs 3D Video vs VR video ?
Watch movies DVD on Dell Inspiron 11.6 2-in-1 at travels
Edit DVD Clips in Corel VideoStudio Ultimate X10
Convert Flash Video to iPad Supported format Playback
How to Convert DVD for Playback on iPhone 8(iPhone X)
How to Watch DVD movies on Surface Book
How to Handle Disney DRM Copy Portected DVDs
Source: http://lags-issue-video-files.blogspot.ae/2017/07/can-i-watch-dvd-movies-on-usb-flash.html
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
BerichtGeplaatst: 19-09-2017 03:18:29 Reageren met citaat
lauralily520

Read through the following guide to learn an optimal way ripping DVD to Tablets for traveling on Mac or PC.

Source From: Ripping DVDs to Put Movies on Tablet for Travel

Most DVD disc holders would copy DVD to Tablets as backup. Due to the large demand of DVD backup, questions like “How to copy DVD to my mobile tablets?” and “Why can’t I copy DVD discs?” are frequently seen online. You can get satisfied answers and solutions in this post.

Copying DVD to your Tablet with DVD copy software is no doubt the best and most straightforward way to backup DVD to Tablet. DVD copy software would help you retain original quality video and audio onto computer hard drive.

What is the best DVD copy software to copy DVD to Tablet without quality loss? This may exist in every DVD disc holder’s mind, especially those who would like to backup DVD to Tablet. The standard might differ upon personal requirements. These standards might be applied: disc decrypting feature, quality lossless DVD copy on video and audio, wide OS and disc compatibility, high quality compression, application stability, ease of use, user friendliness, etc.

Brorsoft DVD Ripper (or Brorsoft DVD Ripper for Mac ) is highly recommended for backup DVD to Android/iOS Tablet. As professional DVD backup software, it offers full-featured solution for quality-lossless DVD backup. It allows 1:1 disc to disc DVD backup, movie-only DVD backup, high quality DVD-9 to DVD-5 disc compression, and ISO to DVD disc backup, etc.

How to rip DVD to Your Tablet on the go?

To begin with, you need to get well prepared. Check whether you’ve already got the below things before you start to rip DVD to your tablet.

-Computer with DVD disc drive;
-DVD ripping and converting software;
-Source DVD disc or movie folder;
-Internet connection.

If these things are prepared, just download and install Brorsoft DVD Ripper on your computer and then follow the below guidance to learn how to rip DVD to Tablet Format Video on your computer.

Step 1: Insert your DVD disc to the drive, then launch the DVD ripping software and click the “Load Disc” button to have the DVD content imported. ISO image or DVD folder is also supported.

Step 2. Select an compatible format, e.g. H.264 .mp4, since it is compatible with almost any devices and media players.

Basically the “Common Video -> H.264 Video (*.mp4)” is just all right.

Step 3: Browse to choose the place to store the output DVD video.

Step 4: Hit “Start” to begin ripping DVD to Tablet H.264 mp4 format video. After a while, you can get the converted DVD videos.

More Guides:

DVD to Video
DVD to Device
DVD to Software
DVD Backup Tips
DVD Ripping Tips
DVD General Solution
DVD Software Alternative
Apple iPads vs Androids
Enable iPhone 8 to Play DVD/Blu-ray ISO image files
DVD to H.264 MP4 for Acer Chromebook R11
How to Rotate or Flip your Videos