Registreren FAQ Gebruikerslijst Zoeken vlinderhondjes

vlinderhondjes » Voorstellen » MB&F HM2 ONLY WATCH Replica Watch
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageren Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp 
MB&F HM2 ONLY WATCH Replica Watch
BerichtGeplaatst: 29-08-2022 09:03:39 Reageren met citaat
elyora

Revisiting the MB&F Horological Machine No. 5 watch It has been 12 years since Geneva-based MB&F originally launched the Horological Machine No. 5 "diving watch replica swiss". "MB&F's Max Busser wanted to develop a side-reading watch like the ones he loved in the 1970s (including the Amida he admired), but that fit perfectly with his collection of high-end and luxuriously designed horological machines. Recall that this is only a year after MB&F decided to split its product line into the HM and LM (Legacy Machine) lines, when MB&F was not as commercially popular as it is today. With MB&F growing as a brand over the past decade development, I thought it would be interesting to do some review of the entire MB&F Horological Machine Number 5 line, including three very rare models that I have the pleasure of sharing with you here, at the Stephen Silver retailer in Menlo Park, CA ( MB&F Authorized Dealer) saw them.

MB&F did not release all three MB&F HM5 watches at once. Instead, they were released one at a time over several years, each as a limited edition of 66 pieces (as a tribute to America's famous Route 66). The first MB&F HM5 model released was the zirconium version (looks like titanium), which I reviewed on aBlogtoWatch from 2012 and called it "on the road again". A year later, in 2013, MB&F released the HM5 RT in 18k rose gold. Finally, in 2014, the collection ended with a black MB&F HM5 CarbonMacrolon. In total, only 198 Horological Machine No. 5s were produced, some of which are still traded between owners on the open market today.

When Max Busser first launched the Horological Machine No. 5, it received mixed results—mainly because most collectors still didn't know much about vintage drivers' watches or the kind of product that inspired Max Busser and the design team. Not only did Max Busser want to launch MB&F's interpretation of this side-reading digital display mechanical watch concept, he wanted to create a case that reminded him of one of his favorite cars. That's what's so clever about this wedge-shaped case design - it looks like the back of a Lamborghini Miura. This iconic Italian sports car of the late 1960s had a distinctive set of horizontal shutters on the rear window (which, of course, were later emulated in other cars) that made their way into the replica watches for sale.

The HM5 case has a bunch of interesting "gadget" features that I think are a big part of the story and show how much effort Max Busser and the MB&F team put into a product like this. The first is a small lever that opens and closes the two box-top shutters. Turning them on lets in light, which in turn hits the light on the time dial (which actually points in that direction). Thus, opening and closing the shutters allows the dial's luminous body to charge. Considering the opening of this part of the case and the ability for water to get in, MB&F designed a drainage system in the form of two small holes that would be placed where the exhaust would be if the case was the rear of the car Location. MB&F fully acknowledges that the idea came from a collector of the brand,

One of the most interesting gadget features of this case is the sapphire crystal. Crystal is not just a protective element on the dial, it is both a magnifying glass and a prism. To display the time on the side of the case, MB&F has developed a system that projects the traditional upward display to the side through a prism. Instead of hands, the movement uses two slowly rotating discs (one for the hours and one for the minutes) to indicate the time. Prisms can either enlarge the size of the display or project an image onto the side of the case for easy reading, which is common in driver's watches. Why a driver's watch? The idea is that when information is displayed on the side, your eyes can read it while your hands remain firmly on the vehicle's steering wheel. replica Patek Philippe Calatrava 5226G-001

On the wrist, the HM5 case is very comfortable (almost all MB&F watches are), despite its larger size. There are no protruding lugs, and they're at the very bottom of the case, which allows the HM5 case to sit comfortably on your wrist on a custom rubber strap with an oval porthole designed to mimic the opening of the dial. shape. Water-resistant to 30 meters, the Horological Machine No. 5 case is 49mm wide, 22.5mm thick (at its thickest point) and has a case length of 51.5mm. The entire case alone requires 80 parts to assemble.

When MB&F developed the HM5, it still primarily used the Girard-Perregaux automatic movement as the basis for most of its mechanisms. The brand doesn't do this anymore, but it's a great concept because it allows them to use a higher-end, very reliable automatic movement as a base. The movement here (developed for MB&F by its longtime supplier Chronode) can be viewed through the sapphire crystal on the caseback, and runs at 4Hz with a 42-hour power reserve. Each uses a custom MB&F Tomahawk style 22k gold automatic rotor. The purple rotors in the HM5 CarbonMacrolon are probably my favorite.replica ap watch

When they first came out, I think it's safe to say that the HM5 watches haven't hit their stride among collectors yet. It's early days for MB&F to reach car enthusiasts, and the historical analogue of the Horological Machine No. 5 watch is still little known. Ten years later, things are very different. Not only have car and watch collectors communicated more with each other, but the general acclaim for MB&F and exclusive, small-production brands like it has really blossomed over the past four or five years. I've always been very excited about the HM5 and my opinion hasn't changed today. In a watch like this, I do feel more connected to MB&F founder Max Busser because it's so much about him and his personality. Today's MB&F watches are still excellent, but the brand's trajectory has moved beyond simply mimicking the aspirations of Mr. Busser's youth. All the details and interesting nuances of the HM5 are outdated, and in many ways this type of watch holds a lot of lessons for more novice brands and designers looking to make something impressive.replica Jacob & Co.
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
MB&F HM2 ONLY WATCH Replica Watch
  vlinderhondjes » Voorstellen