Registreren FAQ Gebruikerslijst Zoeken vlinderhondjes

vlinderhondjes » Voorstellen » general manager Doug Wilson
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen  Reageren Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp 
general manager Doug Wilson
BerichtGeplaatst: 21-11-2019 07:35:04 Reageren met citaat
wh3171

Harry Redknapp has claimed he is willing to act as an advisor for Jordan but is unlikely to return as boss of the national team. Emilio Pagan Jersey . The former West Ham, Portsmouth, Southampton, Tottenham and QPR managers two-game deal finished after a 5-1 defeat in Australia on Tuesday, which ended Jordans chances of reaching the 2018 World Cup.Jordan also missed out on reaching the next stage of the Asian section by a point despite an 8-0 win over Bangladesh in Redknapps first game last week. Redknapp, who was initially appointed by president of the Jordan FA Prince Ali bin al-Hussein, was open to extending his stay if they had progressed but insists he still wants to help even if he is not coaching the squad.I would help them, the Prince or anyone, free of charge. I would meet them in London, have a chat and if they want me to do anything any time then Im only too pleased to do it, Redknapp said.I would do a little bit of stuff if they wanted me to. If I could help in any way then I would give my time because they were fantastic people.I dont know what full-time [manager] would be but I couldnt go and live away. I would like to see them get one of their own lads in. Redknapp saw Jordan lose 5-1 against Australia I would have loved to have qualified for the Prince and all the people there. It was a great experience for me, something Ill never forget and something Ill treasure for the rest of my life.Redknapp, who is also acting as an advisor at Derby, was joined by long-time assistant Kevin Bond and conceded Tuesdays game in Sydney was a step too far for Jordan.They were on a different level to us. Australia drew 2-2 with Germany, the world champions, and go to play England in a few weeks, Redknapp said.Our lads are great lads but their set-up is on another level. Theres always a gulf, thats football.But they were special people. All of the coaching staff stayed up [after the game]. They wouldnt go to bed because our flight was at 6:30 in the morning. They sat with us in the hotel until we left for the airport, even though they were tired. Also See: World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports Jose Alvarado Jersey . Chan captured two silver medals at last months Sochi Winter Games — mens singles and the inaugural team event. But he doesnt have the urge to resume training to defend his world title when the event is held in Saitama, Japan, later this month. Austin Meadows Rays Jersey . "For the past several weeks, Logan has been dealing and playing with an upper body injury," said general manager Doug Wilson in a statement. "Despite his efforts to play through it, the injury has not responded as we had hoped and Logan has made the decision to undergo a surgical procedure to repair the problem. https://www.cheapraysonline.com/886i-matt-duffy-jersey-rays.html . However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night. ' ' '
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
general manager Doug Wilson
  vlinderhondjes » Voorstellen